Anerexia is otherwise known as Anorexia.
Another version is Anorexia Nervosa. Some even call it Anarexia.
They all describe the same eating disorder characterized by:
- Low self esteem
- Almost always Feeling FAT and seeing self as FAT at every look at the mirror
- Eating very little or nothing in order to lose weight
- Never accepting the opinions of family and friends over
eating, weight issues, and being too thin
- Exercising too much in order to burn weight that is not there
- A self-inflicted starvation process aimed at keeping
a thin, shapely figure
- Feeling cold way too soon because of being too thin
and having a very thin fat layer under the skin
- Isolation. You just prefer to keep to yourself.
- It is a suicidal mission. Reason for this statement is because
the human body is kept alive and healthy by the nourishment it derives from foods eaten.
When you don’t eat food, your body doesn’t get this much needed nourishment. It complains by breaking down. Getting sick, that is. Sometimes, the complaint is too loud and results in a crisis in which the you pray to survive. Some have had the crisis and died.
Depending on how long you have practiced this lifestyle, you are likely to notice the following:
- Regular weight checks and use of tapes to measure body parts
- Brittle nails and teeth
- Light headedness
- Very irregular stooling/constipation
- Regular pins and needles at the limbs because of poor blood circulation
- Heart problems
- Gross lack of appetite for food
- Inability to eat foods
- If a female, irregular menstrual periods
- Lack of libido
Certainly, more anorexia symptoms exist just as there are many causes of anorexia. Also, Anorexia tips page contains more information on this eating disorder.
You are welcome here! Read through the many pages as they are filled with many helpful info on eating disorders and how to free yourself from them.
Straight to I Beat Anerexia Super Store!
Return from Anerexia to Anorexia Tips
Return from Here to Home Page